- After packaging and shipping, your wig will need just a little care and attention in order to look its best.
- Gently brush it out, or use a steel comb or your fingers on delicate curly styles.
- Airing the wig out on a wig stand for a day or two before wearing will allow it to look its most natural.
- Synthetic hair can be trimmed, but cannot be permed or dyed.
- Mixed Human hair wigs should not be permed, but can withstand low to mid-temperature styling and can be trimmed.
- For best results, style your wig before putting it on.
Name:When They Cry-sonozaki Shiion
Fiber:100% Heat Resistant Fiber
Net Weight (kg):0.32kg
|Add pros||Add cons|